What We Believe
The PCAFI is a Oneness Apostolic movement of believers within Pentecostalism, standing firm in the belief that true baptism is in the name of Jesus only.
Articles of Faith:
• We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• We believe in the Oneness of God and the three manifestations of the one God, which are Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe the name by which God is known is Lord Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the virgin birth, death, burial, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the baptism in water in the name of Jesus according to Acts 2:38, and the infilling of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4. This constitutes the new birth spoken of by the Lord Jesus Christ in John 3:5.
• We believe in living a holy, consecrated, and sanctified life.
• We believe in the translation of the saints, commonly known as the rapture (I Thess. 4:13-17).